Forums » Superheroine fantasies

Favourite Transformation

• 4 posts
    October 5, 2010 2:15 PM PDT

Just like to know what everyone’s favourite Superheroine Transformation is? Would it be the wearing the costume underneath clothes and then ripping them to reveal like Supergirl, or maybe transforming on the spot like Wonder Woman, or maybe something else like using a bracelet to transform or even watching them slip into that sexy costume?

Personally my favourite is the ripping the clothes to reveal the costume, being that Supergirl is one of my favourite Superheroines. I think Wonder Woman could pull it off too, seeing from some Photomap’s I’ve seen, but I think most people would disagree.

What is everyone’s favourite?

BTW Great site guys :)

• 17 posts
    October 6, 2010 9:17 AM PDT
    I am with you Scott, cannot beat a gorgeous girl peeling off her clothes to reveal the supergirl costume!
    • 2 posts
    October 6, 2010 11:20 AM PDT
    Yes Scott I also agree with you as if they wear the costume underneath normal clothes it also allows villans who have learned their secret id to locate them while wearing normal clothes & surprise them when they are pretending to be normal, overcome them & then remove normal clothing to reveal a super costume etc.... :)
    • 2 posts
    October 7, 2010 9:50 AM PDT
    Ripping off too, what can be more hotter and sexy like a good old blouse ripping followed with an striptease showing uniform under clothes?

Not saying other tipes are bad but this will always be the number one for me.
    • 29 posts
    October 7, 2010 1:33 PM PDT
    The costume underneath the clothes is always a plus for me.... Needing to find a place to change so not to give away her secret identity...I would like for the villian to capture" Linda" knowing she is Supergirls friend, And Linda playing along knowing she can bust them anytime she wanted too...But then someone brings a little kryptonite to the party and linda isnt feeling very good now and the villian want's to get to know linda a little better... She needs to get out quickly before they find out who she really is...There goes the first button on her blouse. :)
    • 1 posts
    October 10, 2010 9:59 PM PDT
    I'm more for the special effects type. I want the clothes to morph into the costume along with the subtle body changes.
  • October 12, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    I more of a spinning transformation fan. I would like to see a miniskirt-wearing office worker spin-transform into a hi-cut leotard and bare legs superheroine. I love these types of transformations.
    • 8 posts
    October 13, 2010 12:47 PM PDT
    Hey guys, had a shoot on Tuesday and shot a couple of things. In both I've gone for the 'peeling off clothes' transformation. I do quite a few 'magical transformations' and so thought I'd mix it up a bit. Will be out in a few weeks.
    • 29 posts
    October 13, 2010 1:58 PM PDT
    Hey Jon ... Is she a Supergirl type character or is she a different character? and is the transformation in front of somebody or does she take off so she can do it in secret? Thanks, Norm
    • 4 posts
    October 14, 2010 1:01 AM PDT
    I've always been a fan of the not-particularly-noticeable girl who magically explodes (with cool lightshow and everything) into the sexiest woman in the universe.
    • 18 posts
    October 15, 2010 8:57 PM PDT
    Definitely a fan of clothes tearing and ripping
    • 1 posts
    October 20, 2010 12:54 AM PDT

I love the classic costume under the clothes. Especially if the situation involves a woman with glasses and her hair up, dashing into a phone booth, broom closet, or other secluded area and removing her business clothes to reveal the superhero costume underneath.

This post was edited by Hal Jordan at October 20, 2010 11:18 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    October 22, 2010 2:46 PM PDT
    sexy stripping and peeling off i like the best or also changing into a costume i would not mind at all :) watching her slip into it. there is a video of miss power doing something like that
    • 2 posts
    October 25, 2010 10:12 PM PDT
    I agree with others in this thread. I like the idea of the heroine having her costume under her "normal/citizen" clothes and definitely shirt rip, exposing the superheroine emblem/shield.
    • 11 posts
    November 4, 2010 1:17 AM PDT
    Supergirl's also my fave so I'd have to go with, wearing the uniform under the clothes.

But I have to admit WW's transformation is pretty cool too.
    • 5 posts
    November 15, 2010 4:59 PM PST
    Supergirl definatly needs to transform like Superman did at the beginning of the second movie; rip the shirt open whilst running and then transforming - point is my favourite is the shirt ripping/wearing the outfit under clothes.
    • 29 posts
    November 15, 2010 5:12 PM PST
    I agree with you roden... I wish some of the people that do the videos on their sites would do more of this type of transformation instead of a magical transformation.......
    • 5 posts
    November 15, 2010 5:24 PM PST
    Agreed, Just Norm, Agreed!
    • 5 posts
    November 19, 2010 4:46 AM PST
    I agree love to see more of the ripping off of street clothes and less magical.
  • November 24, 2010 5:24 PM PST
    Spin, Magic, and Explosive are all fun - but I'm a die hard fan of the classic shirt pop! :)
  • A B
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2010 4:18 PM PST
    For it would be a Super/Wonder Babe chained to the bedposts and the white blouse being unbuttoned by our villain to reveal the heroine struggling but unable to break the bonds.
    • 2 posts
    December 7, 2010 10:51 PM PST
    For me, it's a tie between the shirt rip and the spin. Either/or works for me.
  • A B
    • 13 posts
    December 22, 2010 8:02 PM PST
    Always liked the striptease effect of Supergirl and the first episode of Wonder Woman - but due to budget constraints they dropped it for the flash...

Makes the undressing of superheroines much more enjoyable for the villain, if the effect is not "magical" - so it gotta to be shirt rip.
    • 1 posts
    April 12, 2011 9:10 PM PDT
    Hi dös somewone now wehere i can buy a costume from supersexyhsroines or Affäre steel COM ?the balck or normal supergirl Dress?i will Suprise my boyfriend.He Limes that Suff under normal Clients.of someone can help i post than some pics....thx Maria from germany
    • 1 posts
    April 25, 2011 6:44 AM PDT
    tommy staley said:
    Hi dös somewone now wehere i can buy a costume from supersexyhsroines or Affäre steel COM ?the balck or normal supergirl Dress?i will Suprise my boyfriend.He Limes that Suff under normal Clients.of someone can help i post than some pics....thx Maria from germany

http://www.actioncostumes.com/productos.php?id=1;